Dedicated Hosting with Managed Services
• Focus more of your resources on business, not IT
• Managed email, DNS, OS patches & more
• Server Protection Plan
• 24/7/365 Live, U.S. based Tech/Sales Support
• Customer Rewards Program
• Customize your Codero server today!
Managed Hosting Made Better
• • 24/7/365 On-Site Support
• Multi 100Gbps Core Network Routers
• 100% Uptime SLA
• Enterprise Grade Hardware
• No Contracts, No Setup Fees!
• Custom Solutions Available – Contact us today!
Features and Support Like No Other Host!!
• Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth!
• 24/7 Phone, Live Chat or Ticket Support!
• Server speed/reliability unmatched in the industry.
• Unlimited domains. CPanel/WHM/Fantastico
• Site Templates. Private Label. E-commerce.
• Install scripts instantly to your sites – No contracts.
If your small business presence on the web is just starting out, you’ve jumped into the game at precisely the right time. Cloud e-commerce services and software have exploded. The cloud has created new opportunities for small business start-ups in a truly unprecedented way.
These are just some of the accomplishments of the cloud:
The cloud has leveled the playing field in the competition for online customers. As a small entrepreneur, you have the same access to the resources that larger enterprises heretofore supported in-house with large capital resources and staff. Read the story »
Cloud services are incredibly useful your personal files or business reports. You can save them in cyberspace and obtain whenever you want, where you want. The cloud when it comes to storage since you don’t have to use your hard drive to store files, media, programs and more. Here are a few ideas when it comes to safe storage in the cloud.
Email is safe and sound when stored in the cloud. Since it is commoditized, it is perfectly secured within a cloud service unless the email contains personal information. Another thing to keep note of is that the email should not contain any scanned files with delicate information such as tax forms. Confidential information such as this can be stored in the cloud, only if it has a high encryption level.
Music, TV shows, and films that you have downloaded with a service such as iTunes can easily be uploaded to the cloud and accessed by you from any device. If you’re holed up in a hotel and all you have is your smartphone, you can easily log into the cloud and pull up your music to listen to. This is just one of many fun things to do with a virtual cloud service!
Files that don’t contain your personal information are securely stored within the cloud. These files can be notes for your traveling escapades or business ventures. If you work on a team, you can give a co-worker your login information to take a look at your files from any location. Again, you can also store high profile data with a secure encryption protocol.
When an ongoing workflow between a virtually placed workforce and customers is imperative, an intranet-based cloud is ideal for SEO companies. Since SEO companies are implementing workforces worldwide these days this is an excellent and very reliable way to keep the work flowing 24/7. In this article we point out several advantages to building an intranet for a SEO firm through the cloud.
- Project Management: Setting up a dependable portal for team members is one way to use the cloud based intranet. This keeps the projects running without any downtime and accessible from anywhere around the world.
- Sales Training: This could be very helpful for a sales force by providing them a portal for tools and resources to keep new business flowing easily. This could also be a great way to help the lead be worked from beginning to end too for conversions.
- Customer Portal: Providing the customers with a portal that has SEO reports of how things are progressing is a major saver. The cloud is beneficial because the portal is available all the time and this keeps the customer using an online tool instead of taking valuable time away from sales and project managers.
- Employee Portal: This where human resources, management, sales and so on can conduct business as if in a brick and mortar setting.
It may be hard to sell some SEO companies on moving to the cloud because they may like the control of their own servers on the premise or within an easily accessible location. However, with the risk of down-time, maintenance and other assorted expenses, the cloud may sell them on the idea of changing over because of its dependability. If you want to see how cloud based servers can meet your SEO firms needs reach out to our friends over at Atlantic.Net. Atlantic.Net is an Approved Host who we trust and recommend.